Nevada Community Health Worker Association
FREE Webinar! Compassion Fatigue: Survival of the Caregiver
Friday, August 17, 2018 9:00 – 10:30 AM
This webinar will explore the beauty and pain that may come with being a caregiver. It will investigate compassion fatigue, as well as compassion satisfaction, and provide practical tools to build caregiver awareness, self-compassion, and psychological flexibility as they choose a life of service to others.
• Identifying Compassion Fatigue
• Differences between Compassion Fatigue & Compassion Satisfaction
• Understanding Compassion Fatigue Risk Factors
• Utilizing the Professional Quality of Life Scale (ProQOL)?
• Identifying Personal Values – Your Personal Compass
• Learning the Art of Self-Compassion
• Learn to Be Present, Open Up, Do What Matters
• Learn Practical Tips to Prevent Compassion Fatigue
More info @ ift.tt/2ADqm6K
Automated post from Nevada Community Health Worker Association – ift.tt/2maoWJg
August 10, 2018 at 10:36AM